Wir werden unterstützt von:

Suche nach Beiträgen von LadyMacbeth

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  22  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 212 Ergebnisse:

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Kurze Vorstellung von mir! :)

von LadyMacbeth am 14.05.2024 17:29

Herzlich Willkommen! :3

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir

von LadyMacbeth am 13.05.2024 21:21

Jedes Mal, wenn ich dein Profilbild sehe, kriege ich Bock auf Wein XD

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von LadyMacbeth am 11.05.2024 11:59

1. I'm still alive but I'm barely breathin'. Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in. 'Cause I got time while she got freedom. 'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break. No, it don't break, no, it don't break even, no. || Breakeven - The Script

-----

1. You don't have to be a ghost here amongst the living. You are flesh and blood, and you deserve to be loved, and you deserve what you are given.

2. I don't like my mind, I don't like being left alone in a room with all its opinions about the things that I've done. So, yeah, I blast music loud and I work myself to the bone.

3. Why don't you love who I am? What we could have been. I am your ghost, a fallen angel, you ripped out all my parts. I couldn't care what invention you made me 'cause I, I was meant to be yours.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von LadyMacbeth am 11.05.2024 11:26

Lesbian Vampyres From Outer Space - Scary Bitches

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Schauspieler-Kette

von LadyMacbeth am 11.05.2024 11:23

Oliver Hardy - Riding High - Marjorie Lord

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Assoziationskette

von LadyMacbeth am 11.05.2024 11:21

Öffnen

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von LadyMacbeth am 10.05.2024 19:08

My Love - Florence + The Machine

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 10.05.2024 19:07

Itaka

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: der letzte Film den Du gesehen hast - GIF Edition!

von LadyMacbeth am 10.05.2024 19:02

x

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von LadyMacbeth am 10.05.2024 11:53

3. "You're sick of feeling numb. You're not the only one. I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand. This life is filled with hurt. When happiness doesn't work. Trust me and take my hand. When the lights go out, you'll understand." || Pain - Three Days Grace

-----

1. I'm on an endless march to nothingness with only breath inside my chest and the promise of a life that you deserve, that you thought best. I'm stuck inside my loneliness, I'm stuck inside my grief, I wish I could have been there to save you from the reach. I am spiteful like a god, seek a vengeance like the rest for what they did to you, I will never lay to rest.

2. No one dies from love, guess I'll be the first. Will you remember us, or are the memories too stained with blood now?

3. And just for a second I can be one of the greats. I am Caesar on a TV screen, champion of my fate. No one can tell me to stop, I'll have everything I want. Anyone and everyone will like me then, everyone will love me.

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  22  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite